Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls

It's a cloudy, rainy day here today so cinnamon rolls for breakfast just felt right.
The best part about these cinnamon rolls is that I can actually eat them! I am cheating a tad bit because there is butter in them but there is no processed sugar or gluten. I plan on trying this recipe with coconut oil in place of the butter in the future.
The recipe calls for brown sugar but I used coconut sugar instead.
These are such a treat for me. They are gooey in the middle like a cinnamon roll should be with just the right amount of buttery crisp around the outer edges.
I sprinkle them with crushed pecans on the top because pecans make most baked dishes even better!
Are you ready for the recipe? Well, this is where it gets even better. I love homemade, from scratch everything and while I prefer to do things that way, sometimes the ease of a mix is what your morning calls for. I appreciate those types of recipes on those types of mornings. ;)

Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix 
Simply follow the Cinnamon Roll recipe on the back of the package
Coconut sugar
Add crushed pecans to the top before baking

Enjoy with a cup of coffee!


...like I said, enjoy with a cup of coffee. :)
Isn't this the coolest?! I ordered it here. It just came in yesterday and I LOVE it!
I mean, really, how could drinking my morning cup of coffee get any better? How about drinking it from my "camera lens".......um, yeah, better. :)

Have a great day!
-Jenny










No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunshine from our friends