Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins-Gluten, Sugar & Dairy Free

I recently made this recipe and it was a hit. My head was swimming with different ways that we could adjust this recipe to make lots of different yummy muffins.
So, Sunday morning, I tried out strawberry.
And they were delicious!
Check out the link for the original recipe I posted about above or here. Simply follow that recipe and add about a cup of fresh, diced strawberries instead of chocolate chips.
I kept the same additional add-ins as before: unsweetened shredded coconut and chia seeds.

Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins

3 mashed bananas (ripe!)
1 cup vanilla almond milk,
2 eggs,
1 tbsp baking powder,
3 cups oats,
1 tsp vanilla extract,







































































































*I added 2tsp chia seeds, 1/3 cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut, 1 tsp cinnamon, and about a cup of fresh, diced strawberries.
Bake at 380 degrees for about 21 minutes.

Next, I think I'll try an apple crisp version of these!
Enjoy!
-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunshine from our friends