Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Cup of Tea

So, I have decided that I am going to drink more hot tea. I always enjoy it when I do. I always want to drink it more.
But alas, my love for coffee always gets in the way.
Not this time.
 That's the plan anyway; to drink more hot tea than coffee...for a while. ;)
This is one I am trying for the first time and it is pretty yummy. It has a very light flavor and with no caffeine, it really is pretty soothing.
It is Echinacea Immune Support, which I thought was fitting since everyone around us seems to be getting the flu!
It is loaded with goodies; Echinacea root, Elderberry extract, Cinnamon bark, peppermint leaf, Rose Hip, Ginger root, Mullein leaf, and more!

Do you drink coffee or tea? What's your favorite blend?
-Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunshine from our friends