Monday, February 4, 2013

Juicing Recipe & Green Tea

Remember how I told you that my husband and I were doing a juice cleanse beginning on last Friday? Well, for various reasons, we didn't begin until today. But, now, it is on!

This is my breakfast and lunch today; carrots, apples, kale, celery, grapefruit and lemon. Not a huge fan of the grapefruit in it, but I was really craving grapefruit and we had some so I threw it in.
In between my glasses of juice, I will be drinking lots of water. I always drink a good amount of water a day but it is especially important during a cleanse to drink lots of water. The goal here is to detox and cleanse your body.
I decided to enjoy a cup of hot tea as well, mainly because I cannot seem to get warm today. I am freezing!
I am trying a new one today and it is super yummy.  It is Acai, Pomegranate & Blueberry Green Tea. For those of you who have a Kroger nearby, it is their Private Selection brand and it's on sale right now.

Tonight, I will juice an even greener juice for dinner for both my husband and I; kale, spinach, celery, apples, parsley, carrots, and a bit of lemon.

Check out my last post on the benefits of juicing here.

Enjoy!
-Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunshine from our friends